What do you think about this video? “Incentivising senior employees very differently. Saw this incredibly interesting video recently. Was impressed not only by its surprising conclusions, but by its original way of presenting information. It’s certainly intriguing. I suspect that my senior people at Virgin will hope I don’t watch this video too often! What do you think about it? (via his blog)
It is a pretty cool video on management. And I agree that this original way of presenting information by RSA is very convincing. There are many more animated videos on their website or youtube channel. Great content and intriguing to watch. Thanks Richard for posting and thanks RSA for being a powerful and inspiring platform.
A creative clash by graphic designer Sven Völker and machine artist Nils Völker.
15 Keys Facts About Digital Today and 2015
- 01) It takes 100 years to have 1 billion fixed lines & only 20 years to reach 5 billion mobile subscriptions
- 02) More consumers will access the Internet by mobile devices than by desktop or laptop by 2014
- 03) 2015 forecast of annual global mobile data traffic (75 exabytes) is equal to 19.000 million DVDs
- 04) Mobile-only Internet population will grow 56-fold up to 788 million by the end of 2015
- 05) In 2015 mobile devices will exceed the home PC base installed
- 06) 500 million mobile using mobile health Apps in 2015
- 07) In 2015 revenue mobile Apps will be an amount near to 40.000 million dollar
- 08) M2M revenues will grow more than 3,5-fold from 2010 to 2015
- 09) The TV experience will be more personal and social but less familiar
- 10) Traffic generated by 20 homes will be greater than the total traffic of Internet in 1995
- 11) New services in the cloud: “ Your Desktop Wherever You Want”
- 12) Social Networks revenues will grow more than 4-fold from 2010 to 2015
- 13) By 2015, it is expected that 500 million people worldwide use their mobiles as metro and bus tickets
- 14) MMO (Massive Multiplayer Online) is expected to reach 20.000 million dollar by 2015
- 15) It is expected that in 2015 it will exist 2,5 Internet connected devices per inhabitants worldwide
A new service founded by a team of infographics geeks, who met at Mint.com. A place where people create and share great visualizations. A one-stop shopping for anyone in need of high quality infographics. Providing a data warehouse, a reporting and editing team, and skilled designers.
Get an early invite http://visual.ly/