Now open – Annual InnoCentive Video Challenge 2011!
InnoCentive opened their fourth Annual InnoCentive Video Challenge! It’s called The Uniquely Prepared Mind, where they ask you to demonstrate the idea that a uniquely prepared mind is capable of solving even the most demanding Challenges the world has to offer.
This year, $10,000 are guaranteed in awards for the best 30-second shorts that nail the 2011 Video Theme, The Uniquely Prepared Mind.
The first prize will receive a minimum of $5,000. Visit YouTube to see the 2010 winner and runners-up from previous years.
Clock is ticking! Check it out.
- Med Student Wins $10k Ed Innovation Prize (Video) (edreformer.com)
- Dennis Whittle: When Supply Meets Demand for Innovation (huffingtonpost.com)
- UBC student wins The Economist’s 21st Century Cyber-Schools Challenge (techvibes.com)
- NASA Seeks Innovative Ideas About Human Health Challenges (prnewswire.com)
- HuffPost Innovators: InnoCentive, Waste Farmers And More (PHOTOS (huffingtonpost.com)
- Innovation prizes: And the winner is… (economist.com)